Keto Coconut Clusters
If you've ever seen coconut clusters at the store I'm sure you've picked up the bag only to find out that you can't have them. All that sugar and honey is a no-go for keto or low carb. I remember seeing these and immediately thinking I'm sure I can't have them because most companies add sugar in some form (sometimes in multiple forms!) to everything but ultimately I was excited to think just how easy to would be to make them myself. With very few ingredients this keto friendly recipe is a breeze to make! It is perfect for a sweet treat, and what a treat they are for the tummy too! Getting through the holidays with keto and VitaFiber as my secret weapon has helped me more than I ever expected. I am starting off the new year with a bang and ready for success... I'm thankful for everything I've learned and happy to share it with all of you!
- 4 Cups Flaked/Shaved Coconut Toasted Bob's Red Mill Unsweetened Flaked Coconut - 12 oz - 2 pk
- 1/4 Cup Pumkin Seeds
- 1 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 3 Tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Monkfruit Sweetener Lakanto Monkfruit 1:1 Sugar Substitute
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 5 Tbsp VitaFiber Syrup (Use code VFGSCH20 for 20% off!)
- In your toaster oven or in the oven, lightly toast the coconut flakes, being careful not to burn them.
- I used the toaster oven but if you want a more accurate toast then cook the coconut in a pan over medium heat continually stirring until lightly brown.
- In a bowl add the seeds, cinnamon, vanilla and monkfruit sweetener. Stir until combined.
- Take the warm coconut flakes and add them to the seed mix.
- Drizzle the VitaFiber into the mix. It helps the VitaFiber spread evenly if the coconut flakes are still warm.
- After you have combined everything throughly, lay out on a piece of parchment paper to dry out, using a spatula to compress into a shallow loaf shape.
- After a few hours of drying time, gently break the loaf into cluster snack sized pieces to enjoy!