Keto Butter Cups
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a pot on low heat.
- In a separate bowl add in almond butter, vanilla, vitafiber, monkfruit sweetener, butter and salt.
- Combine throughly and you may want to heat 30 sec in microwave if you had your almond butter stored in the fridge. Set this aside and prepare your mini cups.
- Take the melted chocolate and fill all the cups less then half way about a quarter full. Put in the freezer for about ten minutes.
- Take the filling and fill to about 3/4's, leaving just enough room for the top layer of chocolate. There is more then enough butter filling to fill 24 cups so be generous.
- Then add the rest of the melted chocolate to each cup and replace in freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Store them in the fridge or room temperature if you like them a bit softer.