Keto Sriracha Avocado Sauce
Very flavorful, all you need is a ninja or food blender. This is a thick and rich sauce that works wonderfully in hot foods as well as with cold foods too. If you like spice, this is the sauce for you. No need to spend tons of money on a bottle when you can make it so easily yourself.
- 1 Large Avocado
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Chunk Fresh Ginger
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/8 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Dash Black Pepper
- Fresh garlic and ginger works best.
- Add your garlic, ginger, apple cider vinegar, avocado, red chili pepper, oil, salt and black pepper.
- Blend together until smooth.
- Add to your favorite snacks or dinners!
Will last for a day in fridge. Honestly, it would probably last for a couple of day’s but I’m sure it would be gone before than.