Keto Coffee Chocolate Bars
What's not to love when you've got chocolate and coffee mixed with high quality fat plus a great amount of protein. The texture is smooth yet it has a delicious crunch. Not too sweet and perfect if you love chocolate. These bars are very satisfying. This recipe will make 12 bars each with 8.5 grams of protein.
Servings: 12 Bars
- Brownie Pan
- Ninja Blender
For The Bars
- In a Ninja blender add pecans, almonds and blend. Put them in the bowl.
- Add coffee beans to the Ninja and blend. Put the ground coffee in the bowl.
- Do not blend the pumpkin seeds! Those are good whole. Just add those in the bowl.
- Add the rest of your dry ingredients, allulose, inulin, vanilla, cocoa powder and salt. Mix with a spoon and set aside.
- Grab a small pot and over medium heat add COCOA butter and COCONUT butter. These are not the same thing! Once melted, add the dry ingredients and mix with a spoon until a mush ball forms.
- Get your smaller size brownie pan and dump the mush ball in. Flatten with your spoon and put in freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Add the Lily's chocolate and butter to a small pan and melt before drizzling over the bars. If you don't have Lily's. You can take chunks (about 1/2 a bar) of unsweetened chocolate and add 1/4 cup VitaFiber syrup. This is delicious too!
It is 102 grams of protein for the whole batch. That’s 8.5 grams for each bar! I keep these sweet treats in the fridge and take them out five minutes before I know I’m going to eat them.
Serving: 1Bar | Calories: 392.4kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.6g | Protein: 8.5g | Fat: 33.8g | Saturated Fat: 19.3g | Fiber: 7.3g | Sugar: 2.5g