Keto Butter Cups
These are the perfect treat for your loved ones on Valentine's Day or any other day that is special to you! Surprise your friends and family with these easy, fast and delicious low carb treats.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a pot on low heat.
- In a separate bowl add in almond butter, vanilla, vitafiber, monkfruit sweetener, butter and salt.
- Combine throughly and you may want to heat 30 sec in microwave if you had your almond butter stored in the fridge. Set this aside and prepare your mini cups.
- Take the melted chocolate and fill all the cups less then half way about a quarter full. Put in the freezer for about ten minutes.
- Take the filling and fill to about 3/4's, leaving just enough room for the top layer of chocolate. There is more then enough butter filling to fill 24 cups so be generous.
- Then add the rest of the melted chocolate to each cup and replace in freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Store them in the fridge or room temperature if you like them a bit softer.