If you’ve ever seen coconut clusters at the store I’m sure you’ve picked up the bag only to find out that you can’t have them. All that sugar and honey is a no-go for keto or low carb. I remember seeing these and immediately thinking I’m sure I can’t have them because most companies add sugar in some form (sometimes in multiple forms!) to everything but ultimately I was excited to think just how easy to would be to make them myself.
With very few ingredients this keto friendly recipe is a breeze to make! It is perfect for a sweet treat, and what a treat they are for the tummy too! Getting through the holidays with keto and VitaFiber as my secret weapon has helped me more than I ever expected. I am starting off the new year with a bang and ready for success… I’m thankful for everything I’ve learned and happy to share it with all of you!
Keto Coconut Clusters
- In your toaster oven or in the oven, lightly toast the coconut flakes, being careful not to burn them.
- I used the toaster oven but if you want a more accurate toast then cook the coconut in a pan over medium heat continually stirring until lightly brown.
- In a bowl add the seeds, cinnamon, vanilla and monkfruit sweetener. Stir until combined.
- Take the warm coconut flakes and add them to the seed mix.
- Drizzle the VitaFiber into the mix. It helps the VitaFiber spread evenly if the coconut flakes are still warm.
- After you have combined everything throughly, lay out on a piece of parchment paper to dry out, using a spatula to compress into a shallow loaf shape.
- After a few hours of drying time, gently break the loaf into cluster snack sized pieces to enjoy!