Thanksgiving stuffing (or dressing depending on where you’re from) is a must in our home for the holidays. Keto breads make this dish possible and just as delicious as the real thing. This recipe is based on how much turkey dripping/gravy you have. It’s up to you how much stuffing you want, so adjust measurements with that in mind. I love the texture of having two different breads. The keto no-corn bread has a rough texture while the keto low carb bread is more soft. It’s also pretty and tastes more like the real thing.
Thanksgiving stuffing Keto
What you need
- 1 pan Keto no-corn bread Keto No CornBread
- 1 loaf Keto low-carb bread Keto Loaf Bread
- 10 oz Turkey breakfast sausage
- 4-5 Celery Stalks
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 24 Herbs and Seasonings Bragg's Brand (as much as desired)
- Turkey drippings as much as desired
- Make the two different breads ahead of time (one or two days before) so it's not a rush when Thanksgiving comes. Cut the bread into approximately one inch cubes and put in the baking dish you'll use.
- Leave this dish out on the counter with cloth over it for the bread to dry. The day of Thanksgiving, lightly saute the onions and celery in a pan.
- Add the sausage and finish cooking until barely brown. In the baking dish were you have the bread add the veggies and meat.
- Toss gently without breaking up the bread, then add a generous amount turkey drippings/gravy (your choice) and put in the oven at 350 F. covered with foil for 20 minutes, then remove the foil and continue baking for a further ten minutes if desired for a crispy top.