Best keto cheesecake! This keto recipe makes 12 servings and is 10 sugar alcohol carbs per piece with all the monkfruit sweetener. If you want to cut the carbs in half use half as much monkfruit sweetener and then sweeten to taste with stevia drops before adding the eggs. Pre-heat your oven to 350F and cook time is 50-65 minutes depending on what pan you use.
For The Crust
For The Filling
- We’ll make the crust first and prepare the filling later while the crust is in the oven. If you love the crust and are using pie pans make two batches for each pie pan. However I think it’s too much crust so I cut 1 batch in half to have a thinner crust. I prepared this recipe in a 9″ spring form pan, or, this recipe will fit nicely in two 8-9 inch pie pans. Put in the oven at 350F for 15 minutes.
- I also put the pie pans or spring pan on top of another baking sheet to help from scorching the bottom. I think it cooks better that way.
- While the crust is in the oven, start on the filling. In a bowl combine the cream cheese and sugar, mixing until smooth. Add the vanilla, lemon juice and eggs. With a hand mixer on low/medium speed, whip until combined. I have tried the soft cream cheese (lactose free cream cheese) and it doesn’t work as well… The filling always sinks every time. Use the hard cream cheese and you’ll have a delicious no-fall cheesecake.
- If you are using the spring form pan, make sure to spray/butter the interior sides so the filling doesn’t stick causing a crack in the middle. I used coconut oil spray and sprayed it after the crust cooked and immediately before putting the filling in the pan.
- Pour the filling mixture onto the hot crust and return it to the oven, still at 350 degrees. The cook time for a 9 inch spring pan will be about 60-65 minutes, or for the two 9″ pie pans, plan a baking time of 50 minutes.
- When its done, turn off oven and leave in the oven with door open until cool enough, 1 to 2 hours, to go in fridge.
Directions For Cream Topping
- The cream topping goes on after the cheesecake cools completely. Whip the heavy cream until you get whipped cream and in a separate bowl whip the cream cheese with the sweetener and vanilla. Combine these two after both are whipped separately. This helps you get a smooth cream with no chunks. Spread evenly across the top and you're ready for the most delicious cheesecake of your life.
I used a spring cake pan.