Who here loves pizza?! If you have made fathead dough then you know it’s very satisfying. I have made so many variations of this dough so many times that I know what works and where it can go wrong.
I have found that adding another egg and shifting the mix towards adding in parmesan cheese and using a bit less mozzarella cheese helps the dough firm up like real pizza! I have always been a fan of holding my pizza with my bare hands and so it has been my mission to make this pizza hold up without having a plate or fork to help me eat it.
So load this pizza up with all your favorite toppings and don’t wait for it to completely cool before digging in. Enjoy this hot delicious dish right out the oven ready for you to grab like the pizza we’re used to!
Keto Pig’s Pizza
For The Dough
- Tomato sauce of your choosing
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chedder cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Fresh onions
- Fresh garlic
- Fresh basil
- Black olives
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the cream cheese and mozzarella cheese in a microwave safe bowl and heat on 15-30 sec intervals, stirring in between, until melted. Add the parmesan and mix well.
- Add the eggs one at a time, stirring in between. Finally, add the flours, seasonings, salt and pepper.
- Empty the dough onto a large baking sheet. Before you start to flatten out the dough, put some water in that same bowl so you can get your finger tips wet.
- This will help push the pizza where you want it to go without it sticking to your hands. Works like a charm every time.
- First bake the crust for about 15 minutes. In the meantime prepare and get all your topping ready to put on the pizza and then put it back in the oven on broil or high heat for 3-7 minutes to crisp up the toppings!