Perfect for snack time!
- 1 Cup Cheddar cheese Fresh
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan
- 2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 2 Tsp Cheddar Cheese Powder
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour Blanched
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes or until brown
- Mix all of the seasonings with the almond flour then put in a pan and mix with the cheeses on medium low until it forms a dough. Roll it out as thin as you like it and the time will vary depending on how thin you have it.
6 thoughts to “Keto Doritos”
your recipes are great but there isn’t any nutrition info or serving sizes
Yes, I’m sorry I have a plug-in coming soon for nutritional info and serving size. I’m learning as much as I can and I also have a job and two kids that take up my time. I’m sorry I don’t have it up yet but I’m so happy you are interested in my recipes, Thank you 🙂
just plug the ingredients into myfitnesspal and it will spit it out for you
you dont add any liquid to this
No liquid. The cheese is all it takes to make the dough. 🙂
How do they taste? Anyone try yet?