Keto Crust Salmon
So easy and so delicious! I took my favorite dried spices to make this easy crusted salmon.
What you'll need
- 1 Pound Salmon wild caught
- 2-3 Tbsp Regular Butter
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tsp White Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
Pre-heat oven at 400 f.
- On the stove over medium heat put your butter in an iron skillet and melt it before adding the salmon.
- Add the all spices evenly on the salmon.
- Take the melted butter from the pan and spoon over the salmon completely covering it.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 15 minutes. I used a piece of fish that was exactly .75 pounds so it was almost a pound.
- This salmon is delicious on a salad or with asparagus!
Make sure to completely cover the salmon with the melted butter so the dry seasonings don't burn in the oven.