Put the rise back in your keto cupcakes with this delicious recipe! This recipe will make 12 big vanilla cupcakes. You will bake these at 325F for about 15-20 minutes. You will need to use a non-stick cupcake pan and also spray coconut oil or grease the wells with butter before adding the batter. I have tried paper cupcake liners and the cupcakes do stick, so it helps to spray even the liners if you want to use them.
Servings: 12 Cupcakes
What you need for the cake
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Monkfruit Sweetener Golden
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp Gelatin grass fed
Keto butter cream frosting
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 4 oz Butter gee
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Monkfruit Sweetener
- Bake 325F for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- First, mix the eggs, sour cream, vanilla and sweetener until well combined using a blender or a whisk.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and gelatin.
- The gelatin helps these cupcakes set after rising like regular flour does so I feel it's important to not leave it out.
- Mix until just combined -- do not over-mix or the final texture will not be as cake-like.
- Let the batter set for a minute while you get your pan ready. I found it easiest to spoon in the batter.
- This batter will thicken up within just a few minutes.
For the frosting
- Make sure butter and cream cheese is at room temperature.
- The best way to keep this butter cream frosting from looking like cottage cheese is to blend them separately in different bowls first.
- Blend the vanilla and monkfruit sweetener in with the cream cheese.
- Once the butter is whipped up good add that to the cream cheese and same for the whipped heavy cream. Try not to over whip once they're all together.
The secrete to the batter not sticking is silicone cups. Save yourself the headache and get yourself some.
2 thoughts to “Best Keto Cupcakes”
have a chocolate frosting recipe?
I just made one and it’s delicious! 2 tbs soft butter, 4 oz cream cheese (soft) or (lactose free), 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, 2-3 tbs sweetener and depending on how much you love chocolate 1/3 cup powdered chocolate or more. If you use melted chocolate be mindful that you would then need a harder cream cheese to make up the difference in liquid. I have made so many frostings and I will be posting about this soon! I have a carrot cake I’m posting now with this vanilla frosting!!!! Hope this helps:)