Want to surprise someone you know with a delicious keto-friendly ice cream cheese cake?! They won’t even know it doesn’t have sugar. No weird after taste and no insulin crash an hour later. Have kids that always want something sweet? Trying to wean yourself or someone you know off sugar? This is that sweet treat that will have you wondering why didn’t I start this keto thing sooner and it is so easy to make that if you’re not a cook this recipe will leave you feeling like a chef! Comment below and let me know what you think!
Keto Ice Cream Cheese Cake
For The Crust
- 3 Tbsp Butter Grass fed butter
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon Ground
- 1/2 Tsp Nutmeg Ground
- 1 Tbsp Monkfruit Sweetener Golden
For The Ice cream filling
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese lactose free Green Valley Organics
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Monkfruit Sweetener Classic White
- Start the crust first then set aside. For the filling, start with the heavy cream and mix with a blender on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the vanilla, cream cheese and Monkfruit sweetener. Continue to mix up for about five minutes until thick. Pour the filling over the crust and smooth out.
- I sprinkled some Lily's dark chocolate on top but you could use just about anything you want. I used a 9 inch spring pan and will make 8 generous guilt-free servings.
- Put in freezer for 2-4 of hours before serving. Store in freezer but make sure to take out 20 minutes prior to serving it up.
I used a spring cake pan and makes if very easy to take it out.
7 thoughts to “Best Ice Cream Cheese Cake”
Land o lakes hwc is 6 carbs per cup
Not in the one I buy, unless they are being untruthful. I have wondered but it does say 0.
All heavy whipping cream has carbs. They just aren’t required to put any on the label if it’s under so many carbs per serving. Here is an article did the more info about this.
Thank you! I knew it seemed to good to be true.
Remember that is if you ate the whole cake. One piece eould have about 1 carb. I figure that is carb free
Wow this looks delicious and so easy!! I will be trying this very soon!!
Awesome! Let me know what you think.