Amazing Keto Bread
- 6 Large eggs separated
- 4 tbsp Butter melted
- 1.5 tbsp Sour cream
- 2 tbsp Cream cheese
- 1/2 tbsp Coconut oil melted
- 1.5 cups Almond Flour Blanched
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan gum
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp Cream of tarter for the egg whites
- Pre heat oven to 350F
- Separate the eggs and whip up the whites with the cream of tarter and set aside.
- Then add all your dry ingredients to your egg yolks and all other wet ingredients and mix.
- Add that mix to your egg whites and blend together.
- Pour your mixture in your bread pan and bake @ 350F for 50-55 minutes and check with toothpick.
I wanted to note that in this recipe I used blanched almonds.
Pictures below are to show what it looks like to use a smaller bread pan and I used the same recipe!