Need a fast dinner idea? This was last minute for me and didn’t take but 30 minutes to prep and cook. The sauce is so creamy that you will think you’re splurging!
Keto Chicken Alfredo Sauce
- I use avocado oil, but substitute any oil that you like. Chop all of the veggies first and set them aside. Chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- In a big pan over medium heat, add your oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions and chicken. Season the chicken and with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Let cook most of the way through before adding the garlic in and let cook about five minutes longer. Then, add the cream cheese, heavy cream and parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Steam the cauliflower at this point; it will not take long at all.
- Once the sauce is at a light bubble, add in the basil and arrowroot, mixing well to melt the cheeses.
- Add in your steamed cauliflower and let cook for another 5 minutes or until needed.
- Do not cook the cauliflower with the sauce because the cauliflower holds too much water and you will have runny sauce.