I love potato salad and I had fun putting this together, this recipes is so similar to potato salad and so easy to make just take your favorite potato salad recipe and trade out the potatoes for cauliflower. I chopped it up before I cooked it and that is really the only difference. No peeling and no high carb coma here, your only left with yummy potato salad that you can’t even tell the difference. It’s also, another great way to get in all of the cauliflower the whole thing can be used and it’s so good!
Keto No Potato Salad
- 1 Cauliflower small
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Mustard substitute Dijon or whole grain mustard
- 1/2 Red onion finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 Celery Stalks finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 Dill Pickle finely chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 5 Hard-boiled eggs peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup Chopped fresh herbs parsley, dill, chives, tarragon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the cauliflower you want to boil until soft like fork soft and hard boil your eggs.
- I cooled the eggs and the cauliflower at the same time in ice water to help it cool. Apple cider vinegar helps it not have that cauliflower taste so I put in a splash in while cooling along with a sprinkle of salt.
- Put together all the other ingredients in a bowl and mix than add the cauliflower and chopped eggs in and mix.
I wanted to note that in this recipe for bread you see here I used unblanched almonds.
You could make lettuce wraps too!
Have fun and pig out keto style!