Keto Teriyaki Chicken
Sweet and savory recipes are on top of my list for comfort foods. Yet they're rarely healthy and instead of giving you comfort they give you bloating and upset tummies as a bonus. If you've been looking into keto for weight loss, you're about to receive much more than just a smaller pant size.There is something quite satisfying about being able to eat those familiar flavors and feeling recharged, not tired and heavy. Keto comfort foods do exactly that! This low carb recipe is one of my family's favorite dishes and thanks to VitaFiber we are able to enjoy some of our favorite foods again. Here's to having 2 or 3 helpings and not feeling bad about it.
- 3 Pounds Chicken Breast
- 2-3 Tbsp Coconut Oil Cooking
- 1 Cup Coconut Aminos
- 3 Tbsp VitaFiber Syrup (Use code VFGSCH20 for 20% off!)
- 1 Tbsp Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/8 Tsp Molasses Extract Amoretti Extract, Molasses
- 3 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Dry Cherry
- 4 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 3 Tbsp Arrowroot Starch
- 1 Whole Garlic Bulb Chopped
- 1 Head Broccoli Chopped
- 3-4 Stalk Green Onion Chopped
- 3 Tbsp Black/White Sesame Seeds Garnishing
- In a bowl add all of the wet ingredients along with the arrowroot and monkfruit sweetener. Stir with a hand whisk and set aside.
- Cut up all the chicken into bite sized pieces. In your wok heat the coconut oil over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until chicken is mostly done.
- While the chicken is cooking, chop up the garlic and toss in with the chicken.
- Add salt and pepper to taste before adding the wet ingredients. The coconut aminos is very bland, unlike soy sauce, so don't be afraid to use salt.
- After you add the wet ingredients to the chicken add the chopped broccoli to your wok and cook until broccoli is tender about 15 minutes.
- By this time your sauce should be looking thick and smelling delicious.
- This goes perfect with cauliflower rice or by its self.